Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Last Day

Well here it is...Last day before school starts. It was a laid back, lazy day. I'm actually ready to get back to work. It's 10:07 and I should be in bed, but I'm quickly typing this. I won't be able to sleep. Never can the night before school. I'm worse than the kids...What will I wear?... I hope my hair cooperates!...How will I convince the 40 people tomorrow that I'm okay with coming back and I'm actually happy I didn't find a principal's job? Can I just make one big announcement or do I have to talk to them each individually? I'm exhausted just thinking about it. Well, I'm off to take Tylenol PM. 5:45am will be here before I know it.
Night!
Kelley

6 comments:

Kim said...

Good luck tomorrow. You may still get a call about a principal's job. I am still praying and everyone else is too. Have a good day...

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Hey Kel- have fun tomorrow and we'll all miss you this weekend. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Enjoy your first day and be the best teacher you already are. Will be praying for you.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Good Luck today and I will be praying for you to have a good day and for it not to be too stressful!! You are so great at anything you do. I am so proud of you for all you have accomplished!!
Love you,
Mom

Missy said...

Thought about you this morning. Hope it turned out to be a great day!

Deb said...

So did you feel like a nap when you got home? I sure did first day back.