Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tim and Faith~ Soul 2 Soul II Tour!

Last night Sue and I went to Indianapolis for Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Soul 2 Soul II Tour. HOLY COW IT WAS AWESOME!! I know that the conservative Wesleyans reading this blog will be shocked to find out what a huge country fan I am, but Tim and Faith are 2 of my favorites. That fact that they are happily married just makes it all the better. Mom and Dad bought my ticket for my birthday so I'd like to say a HUGE Thank You! It was a wonderful concert and well worth every penny. Tim and Faith started the show by coming up out of the stage on opposite sides to sing "Like We Never Loved at All" their last big duet together.


After this duet they went back into the ground and Faith came up alone in the center. She did her solo concert next. The next few pictures are of her, but I think I got one of Tim out of order. That was taken at the beginning. He was one our side of the arena. (I was hugely disappointed, Yeah right!)






After Faith sang, they did 2 more songs together but a huge net came down around them and it wouldn't allow me to take pictures that would show up. These next pictures are of Tim's half of the show. The cool thing was the stage went out 4 directions as you can see and they were both great about shaking people's hands and taking pictures. I was very jealous of those people.




After Tim's concert, they ended the show together doing 4-5 songs.

The rest of these pictures were not taken by me. I got on the internet and found someone who had been on the front row at their Columbus show, but Faith ended the show in the same dress so I put them on here so you can see up close how cute they are together. :)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you had a fun time. I would of enjoyed that concert too!
Love,
Mom

Kim said...

I am extremely jealous. I love them and would love to see them in concert somewhere (hint hint to any of my family reading!) It looks like you had a great time.

Big John said...

Lucky you. That is awesome. I am jealous!!!

Jaena said...

Looks like a blast, Kelley! I am not an all-out country music fan; however, I do like Faith and Tim. :-)

mandamich said...

Oh I would have LOVED that! Are they BEAUTIFUL people or what. Seriously! I love when they flirt! I so hope it's not a show. They're great actors if it is, but I've known many who were. Let's think it's real! I love them! Amanda

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

What a great birthday present! Looks like you had a blast. I would've loved it! Tim is just....well, you know!