Monday, July 24, 2006

Life Update

There's not much going on... How's that for an update? I don't know anything about the job. I haven't heard anything which I'm personally viewing as a negative sign, but I guess I don't know. I have another interview at Marion for an assistant's job on Thursday, so please be praying about that.

I had a GREAT weekend at home. I went home on Friday and was able to spend several hours with grandparents on Friday afternoon. Grandma Grate is home from the nursing home and doing really well. We worked on a puzzle while I was there. I also spent some time with Grandma and Grandpa Walsh. Then Friday night Mom, Dad, Andrea and I went to the Palace Theatre to see the musical "The Music Man."
A friend of ours was in it so we went to support him. It was really good and we all enjoyed it.

On Saturday Mom, Andrea and I went over to Berlin Ohio (Amish Country) to do spend the day shopping. It was a great day! We ate good food (stuffed french toast that was out of this world!!) and spent lots of money. Well, actually not that much money, but I was able to get a few things for the house.(Thanks Mom) Andrea bought me valances for my bedroom as my birhtday gift ~ They look awesome Ang! They match the bedspread perfectly. I was so tickled today when I put them up. Thanks! :)

Sunday I sang in church which is always nerve racking, but it went well. Aunt Eva was tickled with me, so I guess that's all that matters! :)Thanks Aunt Eva! You always make me feel special when I'm home. You're my biggest fan! :) Then we were off to Andrea and Jon's for Sunday dinner. (Scrumptous as always) The rest of the day was spent relaxing and just being together as a family. It was nice.

Today, I came back and brought an extra passenger. Jason and Elijah came in late last night. Jason will be working for dad part of the week and then leading worship at the Ohio district campmeeting. So, I have Elijah for the week. He's excited to do some swimming. Friday I'll meet Andrea half way and she'll get him for the weekend before he goes back home with Jason.

Well, this has just simply been a play by play of my weekend, but it's the best I can do tonight. I have a lot of my mind and heart, but I'm too tired to go there tonight. I'll write more this week.

Love ya All!
Kelley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time with you and wish it could of lasted a little longer! Too much to see in a day. Next time we'll go for two days!! and stay at our bed and breakfast that we love! Then we can do some big time shopping!! :)
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I have officially entered the blog world. It took me a minute to figure out how to leave a comment :) I enjoyed looking at your blog sight. Glad you had a great weekend. I just wanted to tell you that you are a great friend! Hoping we can connect this week. Love to see the things you got for your house.
Missy

Big John said...

Sorry the wait has been so long. Hang in there cuz before you know it will be suspending your first student and discussing their suspension with their parents who can not beleive that little satan would behave in such a manner he treats all of his snakes and lizards at home with such respect. We love you!