Friday, July 14, 2006

I'M DONE!!!

Well, it's official! I'm done with my masters!!!! I finished my last project yesterday and submitted. I have to drive to Hartford today to get my principal's signature on one assignment and then I'll drop it in the mail. I can't even begin to explain how amazing it felt yesterday to hit the submit button. I worked from 10:30 till 5:00 yesterday finishing up. Of course, true to form, I saved the hardest project for last. You'd think I would have learned about the stress of procrastination through all my years of schooling, but it still seems to be the method that works best for me. When the pressure is on, that's when I can make myself sit down and do my best work. It's like if I don't feel the pressure, I just can't get motivated to work on it. Well anyways, I'd like to take this opportunity to Thank all of you for your prayers over the last 3 years. I've been a basket case at times thinking I would never make it, but here I am and I know it's in great part thanks to all of you. I have 34 days of summer left and I plan to enjoy every one of them. If you need me today....I'll be in the pool! :)

Kelley

6 comments:

Jaena said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I have heard that typing in all caps is like shouting, and that is what I am doing. I am amazed and proud of your accomplishment, Kelley. Way to go! :-)

PS - I always do better last minute too - not sure why...and not that I would recommend my procrastination to other students (or my kids!).

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
Way to go. You set your goal and now you have acheived it great committment. The job is right around the corner.

Love
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Congrats what an accomplishment. We are all very proud of you! Now remember lots of sunscreen you always burned easy and enjoy the pool

Anonymous said...

Good for you!! I'm proud of you - you've been a trooper. I admire your determination.

Hopefully the weather is nice so that you can celebrate in the pool...at least I hear the weekend might be sunny. :o)

Lynn

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!! I knew you could do it!! Now we can all pray for the right job as Principal to open up for you!! God is GOOD!!
Have a wonderful stress free weekend!!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I had no doubt you could do it. Now for the next obstacle, your interview on Monday!!! You will do great! After a relaxing weekend in the pool all should be good :)