Monday, May 08, 2006

Writers Block...




I started this post with a serious case of writer's block. I wanted to really write something profound or funny. My mind went everywhere from a recount of my weekend (not that exciting or funny) to my philosophy on life (not that profound not to mention it changes with the weather). So, I decided I needed a little inspiration. As I clicked my way through my pictures file, I ran across the above pictures. What better inspiration could a girl ask for? I seriously look at them and think, "Every girl should have one of those." Now, I know Tim's married, but Kenny...I really think I could make him happy. Renee blew it. I'd gladly give up my job and travel the world. I like the tropics. I really think this could work...

Back to reality....Freezing cold classroom, 20 unmotivated students, 16 days to go.

Okay, I'll give you the weekend update even though it was not that exciting. I helped Sue strip my beautiful Longaberger border off the walls of my old bedroom, paint over my gorgeous blue walls with...brown and move her bedroom furniture. Then we set up her old bedroom with furniture from her grandmother as a spare bedroom. Somewhere in the midst of that nightmare (those of you who know me well, know that physical labor is not my idea of a weekend) I found time to clean my house from top to bottom.(Again, another nightmare) No wonder I'm feeling the need to fantasize!

1st softball game tonight...Look for full report tomorrow!

Kelley

6 comments:

Kim said...

You are right the comments are what you look forward to. I checked all day yesterday for one. It was refreshing to see your blog this morning with the very handsome guys sitting there. I felt as though I was cheating on my husband by simply looking. Thanks for sharing all of your weekend. I must head off to my blog so I can let go of some of the nonsense that clutters my brain. If I write it, I feel better.

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey,
I think a picture of George Strait would be better but hey, to each his own!! :) Looking forward to having you home for Mother's Day!!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, but remember I'm the one who caught the bouquet, so, I get Kenny. Besides, I'm more of an Island Girl anyway. I love the tropics. Afterall, palm trees are my favorite kind of trees!!

Anonymous said...

My hopes are not as high, If anyone comes my way I am sure it will be some blind man with oxygen and riding a scooter.

Good to hear there are dreamers out there with goals. Ha

If you feel the need to busy when you come home I can find plenty of work for you here including lawn work. just call or go ahead and start when you get here!!

Ambition is good it works off frustrations..

I think you were able to overcome the writers block, you did good.

Carolyn

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Tell Sue I LOVE brown! OK- and another thing to Sue...wouldn't it be nice if she had a blog that I could comment on...not sending her messages through her best friend?? Hmm, just a thought!!!

Jaena said...

I thought I had the wrong blog for a minute, Kelley. :) Nice pics...