Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Way to Go!






Way to go everybody! Much better! :) I got great delight in reading your comments this morning. First let me respond to each of you.

Deb,
You are hillarious. I LOL when I saw that you had inflated my comment number. Very creative.

Carolyn,
I always enjoy your comments. I was challenged to use my intelligence more. :)

Kim,
It was good to hear from you. You need to comment more. I have a hard time believing that YOU don't have anything to say! :)

Sue,
All I can say is: Get a NEW JOB! I think you seriously need to pursue the realestate thing!

Amanda,
It was great to hear from you! I was glad to hear about the positive progress. I will keep her in my prayers. I will try to post more pictures! :)

Jaena,
Thanks for the positive comments. Glad I can make you LOL. Keep praying for my financial self-control. I need it!

Now, on to new things!

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Today is my parents 37th anniversary! I am so proud and thankful for that heritage! It's certainly no easy feat, but their love for each other is as obvious today as it was all my growing up years. The picture of them dancing at Andrea's wedding says it all!

Requested pictures of the kids are also included. I would include pictures every day even when the post has nothing to do with them, but I fear that people get sick of seeing them. :) The ones of Emmy are of her getting her hair done the day of the wedding. She talked like a magpie the whole time we were there. The girls at the shop were VERY entertained! She was definitly in princess mode especially when they added the glitter. :) I love the one of the boys laying on the floor watching TV. Zeke likes to do everything that big brother Lilige (that's code for Elijah) does.
I'm looking forward to summer when I can spend more time with the kids.

Idol...I don't know what I think about last night's episode. I didn't think anyone was terrible, but no one stole my heart either. This is a weird season for me. Every year there is at least one or two who really resonate with me. I'm usually voting, but this year, no one has done it for me. I like all of the remaining contestants. I think Chris and Katherine will be finalist, but I'm not compelled to pick up the phone and vote. weird.

Well, I probably should do something this morning related to my job. :) Look for more frequent posts now that life is slowing down.

Kelley

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the anniversary wishes but the picture
of us could of been deleted. What will all these Wesleyan's think of us dancing. :) The pictures of the kids are so cute! Can't wait to see you all again on Memorial Day!

Kelley said...

Mom,
I don't think there are any "conservative" Wesleyans reading my blog! :) You guys look great. I'll see you Mother's day, don't forget. Maybe you meant the kids but I don't think they are reading. :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Amanda, if you are reading this, I appreciate that you are praying for my friends. They have been on my mind constantly since the accident.

Kelley just wanted you to know I read and didn't leave without commenting. I agree, I need a new job. Just not sure what I should do.

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
great pictures of your mom and dad. You are so lucky to capture that moment it was wonderful. The look your mom is giving your dad is one of love or it might be her saying" I can't believe I am up here dancing with you isn't this how we met?" couldn't resist, Marsha.

Hope to see you mothers day weekend.
Love Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
THATS more like it!!!! Love those kids! And to The happy Grate Parents...you go! I think with the divorce rate as high as it is with Christians these days,INCLUDING WESLEYANS, that picture should be POSTED on every Wesleyan site out there! Young married couples everywhere should look up to such a beautiful life accomplishment! A loving marriage, three kids who love and follow the Lord! We should ALL be taking "dance" classes from you! Congratulations and I pray that Brendon and I will be DANCING to a love song in so many years!
Sue..we are continuing to pray for your friends and ALL the students families. Our church did an alter call last week and people stood in the gap for those families. We will continue! Love amanda

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Carolyn... Seriously, LOL. The comment about Mom and Dad and how they met gave me my one needed gut laugh for the day! Amanda- I'm feeling a little left out as you've been commenting on my sister--in-law's blog and not your very own best friends!!! JK!

Anonymous said...

Holly,
Sometimes it just is too good to pass up. I really try to maintain the professional mannerism that you all have come to know and love.

Are you stepping up high as you read? Marsha and Keever have always been my role model of couples and parents. They have much to be proud of and it is good to know that they have continued the love affair after all these years,as well as a strong love for God.

I am sure one day I will be looking at something out in space when I am old and real grey headed of you and Jason dancing at Miss E's wedding. I'll be yelling at my neighbot in the next bed" Look at those young love birds" I think I recognize them but for the life of me I can't remember their names!!

Love ya
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I know I could e-mail you this, but I wanted to comment on the blog. I will be there on Monday.

A note about the Wesleyan dancing -I really wanted the dancing at my wedding, but too many conservative Wesleyans on both sides of our family. Plus I'm sure there is no dancing allowed in the Student Center commons area where we had the reception. Andrea, I'm jealous.