Thursday, May 11, 2006

Frustrations

Today has been a day of frustrations!

First, the computers at school which are usually speedy, have ssslllooowwweeeddd way down. I can't connect, I can't get my comments, I can't put on a new post! AAURGH! So, here it is evening and I'm posting at Sue's. I'm the last person on the planet to post my SHOCK over the American Idol travesty! I could literaly feel the shock waves around the globe. The look on Chris's face was priceless. I think someone was expecting to win, what do you think? I don't blame him; I thought he was going to win too. I think I'm officially pulling for Elliott.

Second, I have 2 boys who miraculously have to take an 8-10 min. bathroom "#2" break at the exact same time every day making them 4-6 min. late to my class every day. Today I cracked. With great humor, I explained to them that if they need to take a 10 min. bathroom break at exactly 1:12 EVERYDAY, they'd better see a doctor. If they are so much as 5 seconds late again, they are going to spend the rest of the period in ISS. 13 days and counting....

Third, my mailman can't seem to take the time to actually shut my mailbox ( I live on a major highway!!!) and today with all the wind and rain, my mail was drenched. He may get a nice reminder notice of how to actually close the mailbox tomorrow.

I'm sure there were others, but those were the major frustrations. I hate this weather....

5 comments:

Jaena said...

With Chris out, I don't know whom to pull for...what a bummer!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness it's Friday and you can come home and relax for a couple of days! I hate this weather too. This morning I got to work and it was pouring down and no umbrella. When I got in my office there it lay beside my desk. Great place for it!! Can't wait to see you later today!!
I don't know who to root for either,
I think it will be Taylor. What can I say, I like the hair!! But I do think Elliott has the best voice, just not the idol look.
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Well....I would tell you about the weather here but it appears based on your day yesterday that it might push you over the edge. Just remember it will get better then you can take some much deserved R&R. Love ya Cuz!!!

Kelley said...

Sunny and 80 had better keep his comments to himself! Actually, I'm okay today. I took a 1/2 day so I'm heading home to my Mama at 11:30! :) The weather stinks, but it seems to happen every year about this time. 12 to go, not that I'm counting! ;) Love you too!

Anonymous said...

Where ya bee? Need a blog fix. Please post.