Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hi Ya'll

Well, I am in a goofy mood tonight. Seems to happen right after a bout of melancoly. I really think I'd be a good candidate for medication! Ha!

It's sunny and beautiful here today. Cold, but sunny. Of course it's almost 8:00pm and it's still really sunny. If my Ohio family could here these Indiana people. It's hillarious. They are still converting the time in their head and lamenting that it's really an hour earlier so no wonder they're tired! Get over it people! Move on! Change the clocks and quit thinking about it! Cracks me up.

Idol is about to come on and I'm praying REAL hard that Bucky chokes. It's time for him to go. His moment has passed. Unfortunatly, the theme tonight is country which is a strong suit for him. I might worry for some of our favorites like Taylor. He doesn't strike me as having a country bone in his body. But, we'll see.

Newest addiction? Deal or No Deal? I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! I have even been on-line to see how you apply to be on the show. I've also played the on-line version a couple of times. Haven't won the million yet, but I have won enough to solve my financial woes. ;) I need to make a 5 min. video with my "support" group behind me. Any takers? I've already have the money spent but I might be able to spare a little for my support staff.

No principal leads yet, but things are definitly winding down at a neck-breaking speed. I have so much to do in the next couple of weeks, not to mention a sister getting married. Life's crazy. I'm trying to be very diligent with my time when I'm not on-line playing games. :)

I'm happy it's April! I turned the heat off. It was a luxury I couldn't afford any longer. Bring your thermals if you come to visit in the next couple of weeks. I'm loving my house, especially now that the yard it spruced up for spring. All the flowers blooming is making me very happy.

Well, Idol is starting so I have to go. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Kelley

6 comments:

Kelley said...

Okay, Is it weird if I comment to my own blog first? I just watched Idol and it was a MAJOR let down. Country was not a good theme. I thought Kellie and Katherine were the best. The boys should have picked some kicking country songs instead of all ballads, and the rest just couldn't sing country. Sorry, but Taylor was horrible. Well, there you have it. Maybe I should be judging! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I agree about Idol. There is definitely no Carrie Underwood this year!! Kelley, maybe you could just carry on a conversation with yourself, what do you think?? By the way, where has the stalker been lately??? Haven't heard from her in a while. Wonder if she got a new job, or got caught reading blogs??

Anonymous said...

Definetely still reading. I didn't have blog access during spring break, so after 10 days of not blogging, I had to get caught up. I've read so many blogs in the last three days that I haven't had time to comment! Kelley, we also faithfully watch Deal/No Deal - we enter the on-line case contest each night, and one night, right before they were to announce the Lucky Case Winner, our phone rang. Jason was sure it was to confirm us as the winner, but unfortunately it was...KISMET!Gotta hate that timing. Guess I'll have to keep working.

Big John said...

Well I have read the blog and then I went to comment and like Sue thought she has finally cracked she is answering her own blog. Now I know the voices in our heads can get a little loud but to allow them to split up and start answering each other in print...yikes. But seriously another classic I always enjoy your blog.
I to love Idol but tonight stunk. I thought it was like watching the gong show but no one stopped the bleeding.

And I watched deal no deal for the first time the other night and loved it. I found myself getting very stressed out for them. I almost screamed take the deal but I did not want to scare the kids. Anyway have a great day!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelley, sence nobody else offered,I will be your support team,( I'm talking about Deal-No deal)all I want is expenses. I like the show but find myself screaming TAKE THE MONEY YOU ( ) anyway after they go from 170,000 to 8 bucks i can't take it anymore, I take a shower and go to bed. It's 9 PM really 8 PM. Don't you just love EDST. Love you

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Ohmigosh, who knew Dad was so funny. Really I'm dying right now. Hilarious. Well, Mandesa sang her last tonight and I really feel as though Bucky must pay. Kelley- I couldn't agree more about last night's performances. I LOVE Katherine; unfortunately she has serious personality issues. Oh well, I'll still buy her CD.