Friday, April 14, 2006

Hallelujah!

Hallelujah, the dress zipped!

Let me just say, I can officially be excited about my sister's upcoming wedding! I guess the 3rd fitting was the charm. The dress fits beautifully and I'm feeling much more comfortable. Tonight Andrea and I talked for hours about everything wedding. It was really nice to just sit and talk with her. She has done an amazing job of organizing this wedding. I don't think I could have done it. I'm thinking elopement in Hawaii if I ever get the chance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
You would want the bells and whistles and the frills. So glad the dress fits and just one more week and you'll be showing off that gown. We are anxious to see Andrea in her dress and the wedding she has planned. She is so organized it will be perfect. Can't wait to see all of you.

Love,
your cousin

Anonymous said...

I hear ya. I'm thinking the same, a beautiful sunset on a beach in the carribean. So much less planning, stress and hassel. Sorry, mom and dad if you don't like to fly, there is always the video tape:) I hope that we both get the chance to decide, big planning of a wedding or off to the beach for all in one. I'm glad your dress fit too. I know that was one big stress lifted. Now, if you could just get the masters finished and a principal's job. Then you would be stress free for a couple of days anyway!

Anonymous said...

Hey cuz,
I really enjoyed reading about what's going on with you and everyone else. Keep up the good work. I didn't know how to get to yours, but Kim sent an email out and I got to your Blog from hers.
Love,
Georgene