Monday, April 10, 2006

Another Monday

Well, here it is Monday again. It's amazing to me how quickly the weeks are flying by. Not that I'm complaining!

I am adjusting to the colder temperatures. The only time I'm cold is in the mornings. it's going to be 70 degrees today and I'm wearing a wool sweater with a turtleneck. I'm so chilly in the mornings I can't seem to bring myself to put on spring clothes. It's supposed to be in the 70's all week, so I think the house will warm up. It was up to 62 yesterday. I actually spent the afternoon sitting in my sunroom reading a book and listening to the birds chirp. It was a glorious afternoon. I'm going to love that room!

Well, I have lots to do, I hope you're all having a good start to the week.

Kelley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous! I want a sunroom to sit in. Think daddy will build me one?? I know, "stop complaining":) I will just have to come over and enjoy yours this summer.

Big John said...

Well sounds like the good life. Had not heard from you in while so I thought I would respond to your blog. Sounds like all is well. Miss ya cuz!