Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Do you Hear it?

Do you hear it? What? you might ask... The angels singing the Hallelujah chorus!! I am finished with my class and internship!!! I just had my final evaluation and submitted the rest of my projects for the semester. I can not even begin to explain how light and free I feel. I am officially on cloud 9. I might be able to rival Andrea's joy, well, probably not, but close. :) I have one class to take this summer and I'm completely finished. Zing, what a feeling!

Wedding news: I leave for home tomorrow after school. I am really excited and looking forward to this special weekend. My feet feel like dancing....

Look for a full report with pictures next week!

Kelley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first thing I do when I sit down from a busy day at work is to look at your blog and at John's hoping for something new!!

Reading books take too long and the two of you keep me waiting for the next chapter. So glad you were faithful and committed to finishing even when obstacles came along. You had a goal to reach and it looks like you will make it soon.

Good Job!!

Listening to the Gaithers humming along and they are singing Jesus Loves Me. It's true you know, he loves you.

Love
Your Aunt / Cousin Carol

Anonymous said...

I am so Proud of You!!! Way to Go!!
I knew you could do it!! Now all we pray for is a good job in your area!! God Will Provide!!
You are a JOY!! Keep the updates coming!!
Love you,
Mom

Big John said...

Congrats cuz!! I knew you could do it. I am sure that the big job is just around the corner and with your knowledge and compassion any school would get be lucky to get you. Keep up the updates as they keep me in the loop. And give Andrea a hug sometime this weekend and tell her I love her and congrats from me!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are basically finished. Hopefully you will be in much better moods from now on and not be sooo stressed out. :) Actually you haven't been to bad considering. Wish I were done with mine too. Oh well, I'll just keep at it for another year and a half. See you in Ohio. We must take lots of pictures so I can have some of me in my dress. I'm sure most people won't believe it. Later.