Monday, April 24, 2006

The Big Day!

Well, it's over. It's hard to believe that a full year of planning, is now just a memory. But what a memory it is. Andrea's day was perfect. It went off without a hitch and the whole day was beautiful. The weather was perfect, and Andrea was quite possibly the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. I might be biased, but I don't think so. She was radiant. The ceremony was just perfect. My brother Jason married Andrea and Jon and he did such an amazing job. It was the perfect mixture of humor and sentiment. The reception was awesome. It was so much fun. We had a great meal and all the traditional moments, but then the dancing began. I thought I'd have a hard time dancing, but I followed the Gorenflo's lead and cut loose. It was such a fun evening. I even got to dance with some hottie who was one of Jon's Army buddies. That was a definite highlight! :) Emmy was like the energizer bunny. I don't know how she had so much energy after such a long day, but we got such a kick out of watching her bounce around the dance floor. The most amazing thing was that big sister, Kelley didn't cry!! It was such a joyous occasion that I didn't even feel like crying. The only time I cried was when i danced with Jon at the reception. Trying to talk to him about Andrea caused a few tears, but that was it. I guess I teared up when I told Andrea goodbye, but I was just thrilled that I made it through the wedding without a tear. I enjoyed every moment. Well, I'm going to attach some pictures for your enjoyment.

1 comment:

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Kel!
I was waiting with baited breath for the pictures! It was amazing wasn't it? I still have that sad-it's so over feeling. Ya know? I put some pics on my blog too, check out the one of the 3 kids...