Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Where Does Exercise Hurt...Everywhere

Who does exercise hurt...everyone! Just had to make a little fun of one of my favorite commercials. I hurt from top to bottom today. Had a great workout this morning. Did 3/4 of a mile running and felt pretty good. I did the first half without too much trouble. Was wanting to run a whole mile, but it just wasn't going to happen. I was pooped. Have been painting the rest of this day. Have done two coats and painted a door. I have blisters on my fingers and I hurt everywhere, so I'm pretty sure painting counts as extended exercise. Now, I am off to clean up my house for tomorrow the kids come and Friday mom and dad come. Tonight, Sue and I are refurbishing my fire pit, so there is no rest for the weary in sight. Feels great to be working hard though. Still haven't dropped any more weight which is about to send me off the deep end, but I'll keep plugging. It's bound to happen eventually.

No comments: