Tuesday, February 28, 2006

SOMEBODY WASN'T PRAYING!!!!

OKAY....WHO WAS IT??? That's the only explanation I can come up with to explain our 7pt. loss to St. Francis. Yes, it's sad, but true. I guess the moral of this story is don't call me if you need a psychic. The good ole redemption I felt coming in my gut, must have been something else. Maybe gas?? Well, I can't bring myself to say more than that. It was disappointing, but there's always next year. Actually they'll be at the NAIA nationals in Sioux City,Iowa in a week. I'll be listening by radio. The obsession lives on....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prayed really I did. I did all I could but I also prayed that I would wake up and be built like Brad Pitt and that did not happen either. God's will and all. Love ya cuz!!!!

Kelley said...

You crack me up! I'm so glad we're in touch. I always look forward to your comments. I thought I'd tell you that maybe you should check your connection since the Good Book says "where two or more are gathered..." But maybe it's my connection that's messed up! ;) Talk to you later. Love you too!

Anonymous said...

What is your deal??? I got on to read some new blogs and you haven't updated yet. Here I am in Sioux City wanting to read about what's going on and you haven't updated in over a week. One would think you have a real job or somthing. I'm sure Deb is going crazy!!! Hopefully you will update soon. Later.

Anonymous said...

Sue's right. Actually, with the IWU team winning their first round, I was expecting something. Maybe you're waiting until they win second round? At least I had Sue's comment to read this time - that eases the sting of disappointment I have felt each time I have checked the blog this week.