Friday, February 10, 2006

In Demand




Hi All! Guess what? My blog is in demand! Who would have guessed? Well, this one's for you Big John. First let me say that I will continue to blog as much as I can but our school is about to block blogging sites because of students who are using them inappropriately. So, I may have my access cut off soon.

What am I thinking today? Well, I'm mostly thinking TGIF!!!

I've also been thinking about my trip home this weekend. I'm excited and terrified all in one. I haven't been home since Christmas so I'm looking forward to the visit. I'm terrified because I'm going for a fitting for Andrea'a wedding. Can you say "Suck it In!"?? Somehow my quest to lose 100lbs got stalled at 20lbs. So, is it possible to lose 80lbs in 2 months? ha! Just kidding. I have a plan in motion. I've learned through hours of faithful Oprah watching that there are "tricks" that can make you look 10 lbs. lighter. Examples: Tanning, industrial strength undergarments, posture, etc. The way I figure it, all I have to do is find a few more tricks and I almost have my 80lbs! Pretty cool, huh?

Next, I think about my kids almost constantly. (that would be my neice and nephews- I don't have any illigitimate kids tucked away for those of you wondering) We'll be heading to Mich. next Sat. for Emmy's 5th birthday! I can't believe it. The little Diva is going to be a teenager before we know what hit us and then Heaven help us! I think of the kids every day. I wish I could see them more. Auntie Kelley misses them lots.

Well, there was one more thing I was wanting to write about this morning. I lost my internet connection the first time I wrote this and now I can't remember. Signs of old age I guess. So, I'll stop for today. I'll update you on the "fitting" next week! :)

Love ya,
Kelley

No comments: