Wednesday, February 22, 2006

GO WILDCATS!!!




Way to go Wildcats!!! Last night was our first night of tournament and the wildcats came out on fire! They played with the confidence of old and it was so much fun to watch. Friday night we play at Huntington at 7:00. I can't wait! They beat us earlier and I'm anxious for this rematch.

In other news...Emmy turned 5!! Well, not legally, but we partied. She won't technically be 5 till March 4th. She was too cute. She makes me smile just to watch her. She is such a little princess, diva, ballerina..well you get the picture. We all had a great time at J and Holly's new house on Sat. It was great to be together. The kids were all precious and sweet. First there's Elijah sweeping the carpet (he's a little on the obsessive compulsive side) Emmy's performing Swan Lake in her new Tutu and Zeke's cracking us all up screaming "Go Guckeyes!" (that's code for Go Buckeyes) Jason was watching the game and Zeke was rooting on our favorite team!

Financial Peace? Well, tonight's the last class, so I guess I'd better sign up again! Ha! Actually, I am feeling really good about things. I have learned some valuable lessons and plan to keep these principles in action even after the class ends.

As far as everything else... I'm just holding steady. Things are pretty uneventful right now. That is boring to read but a blessing to say! :) We had Monday off so I was lazy. I watched TV, slept, ate, read, slept, ate, etc...It was a good day! I need one of those every week!

TaTa for Now!
Kelley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just picture the kids and remember the fun! You do an excellent job in writing your stories. Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Well....It sounds like fun. I checked out Holly's post and man are the kids getting big. I hope all is well and the much needed rest reset your batteries for a while. Love being able to keep up with you! Later-

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Kelly Belly,
A relaxing day? I'm sorry, what are those?