Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blog Night is Cancelled

Ladies,
This is the easiest way to reach most of you so I am announcing this here. If you can think of those who attend who don't read the blogs, please call and let them know. Due to a rummage sale on Friday and Sat. I must cancel this week. We will be busy setting up in the garage all evening on Thursday. If you really need a break from your life and would like to help, you're more than welcome to still come. :)

Also, I have Parent/Teacher conferences next Thursday night until 8:00. You are more than welcome to still meet, but I won't be able to be there. You can either use my house, or move the meeting next Thursday. I'll put you in charge of that decision Jaena. :)

Give me a call with any questions.

Thanks,
Kelley

5 comments:

Big John said...

shoot and I was coming : )

Anon said...

great, i finally had my schedule cleared :)

Jaena said...

I may not have a kid-free house, but you can come here if you want...I will be home with (hopefully) two kids in bed.

Jaena said...

Or we can do Tree of Life or Starbucks for a week...you all let me know.

Deb said...

Since I'm not at blog night, I am going to spend my whole night blogging instead.