Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Heart is Full...

My heart is full tonight and this little guy is responsible. He had a little help from his siblings, but Aunt Kelley hadn't seen Zeke since May and she was having some serious withdrawl. I was so worried that he wouldn't warm up to me since it had been so long, but it didn't take him any time at all. He dished out the lovin' and made this aunt very happy. Eastown was having it's annual street fair this weekend so we went over to check it out. Jason's church had a booth. It was pretty cool. I think the weather scared some people away, but it was still neat. For lunch we went to Yesterdog's. It's a cool hot dog place. These pictures were taken there.
Sue and Elijah waiting for their dogs.
Emmy and Aunt Kelley are the Buckeye girls!
Jason and Zeke are so cute together. I love this picture!

No comments: