Saturday, July 11, 2009

Reflections

The rain is ruining my garage sale and I have money to make!!! Grrr! Yesterday was my birthday and I was running the garage sale, so I didn't have time to post. It was a great day. I sold my car which was a awesome! I was just putting it out to get some idea what the interest was and it sold on the first day! Now, i guess I need to start car shopping. I'm lucky to have a best friend who has an extra car. Think she'll let me drive the Mustang? Ha! No way! But, I'll take what I can get. Life is going great.

As I reflected yesterday on my last year, I was very pleased with the year. I've lost 30 lbs in the last year. I've made major changes in my life that I never thought I'd make. God has been so good to me this last year. I have no complaints. I'm excited to see what this year holds. What new challenges, what changes? I don't feel a bit sad about this birthday. I think I might have been depressed about another year older if these positive changes weren't taking place, but as it is, I'm excited to see what I can accomplish in this next year. It's amazing what a little change in mindset can do for you. I hope everyone is doing well and has a great weekend!