Thursday, July 23, 2009

No Time

I'm not sure why I've had no time to update, but that's how it's been. As I stated in my last post, life has been crazy busy the last couple weeks. I am frustrated beyond measure that I haven't lost any more weight, but I have continued to be faithful in my workouts. I guess they've kept me from gaining weight with all these special occassions and get togethers. It's funny...I thought eating right was hard during the school year and couldn't wait for summer...now I think it'll be easier once school starts since I'll be in more of a routine. Wow...guess it's just never easy. I need to be more disciplined in both situations. My internet cord is broken so I have to update at Sue's which is making it less convenient. Hopefully I'll get a new cord soon. I'll post pictures of all my fun stuff when I do.

No comments: