Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crazy Busy!

Life has been a little nuts! I had a garage sale last weekend...I sold my car on a whim...but made a killer deal! I've been car shopping the last few days since being carless is a little inconvenient. I am buying a Pontiac G6 and love it! I've worked out hard the last two mornings. I cleaned my house like mad this morning so my niece won't be crawling on dirty floors. I'm leaving in 1 hour to go to Columbus with my dear friend Kismet for the Billy Joel/Elton John concert. (Yahoo!) We're spending the night with my sister and then I'm bringing Kenzie home with me tomorrow. I'll head back to Dayton on Sat. for my cousin's wedding and to return Kenzie and then I'm hosting a big cookout for all my school friends on Sunday evening. I need a nap just reading this back to myself!

I'm in a holding pattern again with the weight, but I'm doing well with my exercise and not too bad with my eating. The weekend wasn't great because of my birthday and other get togethers I attended, but I'm back on it this week. Life is good. :)

No comments: