Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Back on the Horse!

Well, it's been a crazy week! The kids were here and we had a ball! Literally, one of my favorite times with them. They got along with each other, I was calm, and it was sunny every day they were here! This morning as I hit the gym for the first time in a WEEK! I had to smile as "Living on a Prayer" came on my mp3 player. I was running on the treadmill (yes I was dying after not running for a week), but all I could hear was Zeke singing this song at the top of his lungs. Made me smile in the midst of agony. :) Actually the workout felt great. It was good to get back to it and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had lost a pound this morning. It's only took 2 weeks! So, I guess I'm officially at 28lbs. My plan for the rest of this cold, grey day: work on my weeds. Great day to do it since the sun isn't shining. ;(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you survived! :) I too pictured Zeke singing for all he had the song Living on a Prayer! He is a real doll and I will always picture him when I hear that song! Glad you had a great time!!
Love ya,
Mom