Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What a Wonderful World

Aahh...Life sure is great. What prompts this new outlook on life? I just love the months of Nov. and Dec. Besides summer vacation, they are my favorite months of the year. I love fall, I love holidays, I love my 3 favorite teams. Now I know the Colts and Buckeyes have been in full swing for a couple of months now, but today my Lady Wildcats joined them, making my joy complete. The only mar on this joy is that for some reason tonights opening game was not covered on the radio. I was all ready. I had the radio in the living room beside my favorite chair and nothing but mood music met me. I have already e-mailed the station and the announcer who usually attends the games to broadcast to find out how this oversight occured.
Below is a picture of this year's team. I have big expectations for this team. I believe they are the "ONE" making this year that all 3 of my teams will end their seasons as champions.














Here you have my man Troy Smith with the classiest coach around Jim Tressel. What a team they make. The Buckeyes have made me super proud this season. That big Michigan battle is just 3 games away....GO BUCKS!!!







Then there's my other favorite duo, Peyton and Tony. What a class act they both are. Sunday afternoons aren't complete without my Colts.






So, you must be asking, "Is she crazy?" Is this all that's making her happy? No, it's not the only thing. Like I said, I love these next 2 months. I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. The traditions with family that I have during these two holidays are some of my favorite moments of the year. I am eager to enjoy them again this year. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas. My house looks so cool at Christmas time. I'm actually decorating next weekend. It's my only free weekend before Thanksgiving and I don't want to wait till the week after. That's just not long enough to enjoy!

As we enter into this busy season, I hope everyone takes a moment to really savor and enjoy it. It doesn't get much better!

5 comments:

Anon said...

Buckeyes Rule!

M******n Drools.
(I hate to even type it.)

Can't wait til the big game.

Big John said...

Go bucks!

Anonymous said...

I am with you all the way!! Go Bucks!! I wish the Lady Cats all the luck in the world for this season!! I am also in the holiday mood to decorate!! I just need to get daddy in the mood!! :)
Hope you are feeling better!!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I am in the mood, just not to decorate.

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Oh the joy of Christmas decorating. Every year I find myself doing it earlier and earlier... Next year you'll probably find the house decked out in garland on labor day!!!!