Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Weekend Continued...

I had to do two posts because it wouldn't allow me to upload all these photos. Saturday we were a Buckeye family in preperation for the big game! Sue didn't participate, but we didn't hold it against her.

Sue plays games with Emmy and Zeke. Check out the crossed legs. She cracks me up. I wonder how old she'll be before she realizes she shouldn't run around naked. :)
I had to take this pictures because Piper the dog is too cute watching the kids play a game of Chutes and Ladders. He is one cute puppy. Sue and I both would have taken him home in a heartbeat.
Zeke and Sue
Emmy, Aunt Kelley, Piper and Elijah are ready for the game. Love the red Ohio State hair, Elijah!
Aunt Kelley with her little man, Zeke.
Holly with Emmy and Elijah. This was supposed to be an Ohio State is Number 1 picture, but Emmy looks confused by Elijah's new hair do.

I had a great weekend. Thanks for having me Holly. The kids were wonderful and I came home feeling very full...of love that is. Love you all lots!

8 comments:

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

OHMIGOSH are my kids cute or what??? I am feeling like I won the lottery checking your blog and finding this! Yeah! Really, though, had such a great time and wish we could do it more often. Love you both and am excited to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh My!! These pictures are too cute!! My heart is full!! I am having serious withdrawl!! Daddy and I need to see these kids in the worst way!! So glad you had a fun weekend!!
Love,
Mom

Kim said...

I must say, that is one family that loves the BUCKEYES...GO BUCKS! Not to mention the fact that they are all beautiful people. Of course it runs in the family. HA HA.

Deb said...

I got in on the Buckeye madness since I was at Burke and JoEllen's house. Burke probably didn't appreciate my sarcastic "Go Hawkeyes, I mean Buckeyes" comments. That's okay - he dishes out the Colts comments. We'll see who loses first - Ohio St. or the Colts.

Kelley said...

Well, I root for both the Colts and the Buckeyes. I wear Red on Sat. and Blue on Sunday. I hope they both go undefeated. I see a National Championship and a Superbowl title in the near future. :)

Jaena said...

Kelley, looks like a fantastic weekend away! Glad you got your kid-fix...for awhile at least. :)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, we will miss you too. I was hoping everyone would be there since this started out as a visit and has turned into a reunion. Ha
Have fun whatever you are doing and pray i can find a good place to move too.
Love ya
Carolyn

Anon said...

cute pics, Kel. Zeke is a cutie....they all are, but I haven't seen him in a while. He really favors the Grate side. What a great pic of Jason and Zeke. It's hard to believe, you know.....we're all grown up.

Love ya!