Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Day of Training

Well, I survived another day of training. I'm here in Ohio this weekend for Easter with my family. My sister Andrea went with me this morning to walk my 9 miles. Our church here has a nice 1 mile walking path. It was freezing cold and windy, but we made it. The beauty of this path is that is is completely flat and easy to walk. I had my fastest time yet, at 161/2 min. miles. We kept that pace from mile one till the end. I thought it might not be quite a mile since my time was so fast, but then I started considering the diffence in this path and the path at Matter park. If I can do all the hills and keep a 17 min. mile pace, then I probably was faster on a completely flat path. So, after discussing it, Andrea and I decided to go with the faster time theory. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it gives hope to all short legged people that they can walk the walk and talk the talk. You are one determined young lady. Good to get the updates and hear about your progress.

GO KELLY GO

Love ya,
carolyn