Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Unabomber Smurf...


I can't even believe I'm putting this picture out there, but it was too funny not to. ( For those of you thinking, "Geez she looks big!" Please keep in mind that I had MULTIPLE layers on.)Yesterday, I walked in the 29 degree cold and looked like a unabomber smurf doing so. however, I was fast!!!! Who wouldn't be in 29 degree weather? It was actually very energizing and I was on a natural high when I got done. Tonight I worked out at the gym and did my hard workout only to discover that it's...not that hard anymore. Not sure when that happened but my face wasn't flaming red tonight and I didn't feel like my chest was going to explode...hmmm. Am I getting stronger? So do I do the right thing and up my reps? I don't know. I kind of enjoyed the feeling that I wasn't going to die before I finished. This journey is starting to get a little bit addictive. 5 lbs lost this week! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude -- 5 pounds in a week! That's AWESOME Kelley! And you're right -- you totally look like a unabomber smurf! :) Glad you shared.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you made me laugh! I remember when you kids loved to watch the Smurf's! :) such good memories!! I am so proud of you!! You go girl!!!!!
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

The answer to your question about upping the reps is YES. Next week you should definitely up them. Good job and keep it up!! Except, don't wear the smurf outfit anymore:)