Friday, May 04, 2007

What to say?

Well, I haven't posted for a while, but I really don't know what to post about. Nothing much is happening. Spring is speeding by with only 20 days of school left. (Not that I'm counting) :)

I did have a question on my comments section asking about my car. It's working fine, just like it always does after I've had it fixed. Actually starting today, Heidi is driving for the rest of the year, so the Honda is going to get very little use. Maybe it'll last longer that way.

My big plans for the weekend are to begin landscaping and working in the yard. There might also be an impromptu trip to Cincinatti to see the Reds play on Sat. night. We'll just have to see.

Well, that's about it. Boring I know. I can't even think of some deep subject to talk about. I think part of my problem is that bloggerland seems dead. Nobody's posting much and nobody's commenting. Makes it hard to be motivated. Well, I hope everyone's doing well.

Kelley

6 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kelley
I have been reading your blog for awhile, I came upon it from Holly's..who I also "stalk" although at least I have met her!:) I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your posts and outlook on life..when you were interviewing..I was excited to check and see if you got the job and wished I knew you so I could say something encouraging when it didn't work out..I guess I never know if its appropriate to comment on strangers blogs..I never mind it on mine! So, please keep blogging!

Sue Simpson
www.crazymatty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

See Kelly someone his out there reading. We all just have to be faithful to encourage each other and gradually they will come. Ha

Kim has been discouraged too since it seems no one is reading her blogs. I personally like to read all the comments from everyone's site.

So keep on blogging. Keep on reading all the blogs, and keep on commenting. We all need to know that we have readers actual live readers not just our imagination.

take care.

Carolyn

Kim said...

I read...I check and re-check several times a day for more comments and new posts. If it weren't for the Hummel's I wouldn't have anything new to read most days. I know people read mine but when the comments aren't there it is hard to believe and then I worry that I have offended everyone with all of the sermons. I am just on this wonderful journey of discovering my faith and I wish everyone had that same passion that I am sure they used to have. Thanks for the comment on my blog...it does encourage me to keep blogging even if it touches a few nerves here and there.

Big John said...

No trips to Florida to see your cousin and his wonderful family. No mention of that in this blog. Oh well that is okay we are just happy your happy and things are going well. Love ya cuz!

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Hey Kell. Just a note to tell you I love you! Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Honey, Just got home and of course had to check for new posts. Was so happy to see yours. We love to read all the posts and look forward to them so much! We had a wonderful weekend in Amish country.
Talk more tomorrow.
Love ya,
Mom