Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day

My Mother with her daughters!

Andrea with Susan, her Mother-in-law.
Mom and Dad
I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Andrea and I were both home and we had such a good time. We all worked outside together on Sat. doing mom's landscaping. It was exhausting, but I enjoyed the time we all spent together doing it. Sat. evening we attended the annual Mother/Daughter banquet which was lots of fun. We sat with our cousins, Carolyn and Kim, Aunt Eva, and Susan, Andrea's Mother-in-law. It was a fun evening filled with laughter. Sunday, we all went to church and then to Grandma Grate's for a big dinner. I love my mom so much and enjoyed this weekend with her! It was a GRATE weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was "Grate" seeing you again on Mother's Day!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! -becky

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Awww!! Looks like you guys made tons of memories. Jason was just a tad jealous when he talked to Mom yesterday and found out what y'all were eating at G. Grates! Hilarious! Love you.

Kim said...

I had a blast...Thanks for laughing at my jokes...it boosts my self esteem. It was so much fun.

Anonymous said...

So, what weekend can you come plant my flowers? I know I had a good time at the banquet minus the funny horderve stuck in my hamloaf. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

What wonderful daughters I have been blessed with. Every time I pull into the drive and see my beautiful flowers I think of all the hard work you and Andrea put into it. Daddy and I appreciate you both and love spending time with you. Can't wait to have you both home again.
Love you,
Mom

Anon said...

Hamloaf is NOT glorified Spam.

:)