Monday, January 22, 2007

Prayers Needed...


I feel like this post is a day late and dollar short because most of the world already knows about Josh Buck's accident, but just in case there is even one prayer warrior out there who hasn't heard...

Josh and my brother are brother-in-laws and co-planters of Greenhouse Ministries. Josh and his wife Shelly were on vacation in Cancun, Mexico when Josh had a diving accident. He is now in Miami Florida. The details of this whole situation are incredible as are the miracles that God has already performed in his healing. Just a few min. ago they were taking out the intubation as he is breathing on his own about 7 days earlier than they expected!! He is also complaining of pain in his thumb which to this point had no feeling. Praise God!! Please go to http://www.greenhouseministries.org to witness the details of this amazing story. There are also ways you can leave comments for Josh and Shelly as well as information on how to send a donation. The costs are mounting and they need our help.


Another request: My mom had knee replacement surgery today! She made it through the surgery with flying colors, but she is very sick right now. I'm guessing from the anesthesia. (sp?) She should come home tomorrow. I will be going to Ohio Wed. through sometime this weekend to help her as she adjusts at home. Please keep her in your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just went to see your mom and she was free from pain but when she tried to talk she was throwing up i tried not to take it personal. ha
She was getting ready for them to come in and get her up. whoa they don't wait. She will really need your help this first week.

Glad she had it done so she can push me in my wheel chair to all the a craft show. haaa Good to know you survived this weekend and was able to help out with the kids. We have been praying for Josh and their family, God is in control and with all the prayers who knows what the outcome will be.
Love ya
Carolyn

Big John said...

We have been watching the situation with Josh and his family closly and it is truly amazing. I have been thinking about you mom all day and could not think why now I know God was trying to remind me that she was having her surgery. I am glad she made it through okay. Love ya cuz!

Anon said...

Good news to hear that my BJ Buddy only had to go through with a partial. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

I've been praying for your mom today. Glad to hear surgery went well. We have also been praying for Josh since I heard about the accident last Friday. I believe that God is going to do something marvelous, and I know that He will get the glory for it. Aunt Marla

Anon said...

How's my BJ Buddy?