Saturday, December 29, 2007

Let it Be Christmas!

Well, here we are at the close of another year. It's hard to believe. I just wanted to post a few of my favorite pics from Christmas. Our family had a wonderful holiday and I personally enjoyed every minute. The kids were so much fun! Zeke is at that perfect age...everything is exciting and magical to him. He brought us all many laughs. Elijah is at that independant age. I don't like it so much. He disappears to play video games of watch movies on his new DVD player. Wish we could keep him small forever. Emmy...well, she's just hillarious and sweet and ornery all rolled into one. She's my pal, and I just love her to pieces! Below are pictures taken at our 3 Christmases. Enjoy!

We're a Buckeye Family!
Andrea and Jon on Christmas Eve.

Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve.

Zeke with his new Ohio State hat!

Elijah is a Buckeye from head to toe!

One pretty little Buckeye!

Sandy and I were in the Christmas spirit!
Dad and his sisters, Marla and Margo sang at our annual Grate Christmas.
Not much I can say here except, "Oh my goodness! Cutest kids on earth! "
Jason's family on Christmas Eve.
The 3 kiddos with Uncle Ed and Aunt Linda on Christmas Eve.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful Christmas it was!! Time just flew by and you all were gone before we knew it! The pictures are beautiful and the kids are so precious! Now we look forward to our next family party!
Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Those are GRATE pictures. You can tell you are family. The shirts are neat. You all had a sparkle.

Isn't it neat to see Christmas through the kids. I enjoyed this year a lot since I was here when they walked out to see Santa's gifts. Only thing missing was the Huffledinks.

Love u
Carolyn

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Bittersweet... Seeing my kids get older every Christmas makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time... Thank GOD Andrea is having another baby we can love!!!!!!

Anon said...

Are you guys OSU fans?


:)