Saturday, February 20, 2010

5? No Problem

Well, that's not exactly true, but kinda. I am at Andrea's this weekend so I did my 5 mile training walk on her treadmill. Less than exciting way to do it, but I got to watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, an old favorite, while I walked which was nice.

Things that were better about the walk:

*I got to watch the movie
*I didn't have to go anywhere
*I felt NO pain in my legs or feet at all (this amazed me)

Things that were worse:

*It seemed really long for some reason
*I have a terrible cold and have congestion in my chest so I could hardly breathe. This made it a tad difficult
* The speed on the treadmill certainly didn't match what I do at the gym. The 17.5 pace was literally almost throwing me off the back. I had to jog to keep that pace, so I was slow today according to the treadmill.

Feeling good about the training. Today was not a problem. :)

6 comments:

Gaius Balter said...

How long was the walk ? i am impressed that you managed to watch a movie.

Please visit

http://ipublish-blogs.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work! I wish I was motivated to exercise. It seems like there is always an excuse - too cold, too hot, mosquitos, rain... I enjoy reading about your journey. :) Love ya, Aunt Marla

Anonymous said...

good
Mental suggestion it's very useful when you have difficult.
NFL Jerseys

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Ashley said...

I started reading your blog and i have to say, i'm quite impressed with your dedication. I know i could do more so its good to be able to read that someone can and is doing it. Super Motivator! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.