Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What Have You Done Today to Make You Feel Proud?

These are the words to the theme song for the Biggest Loser. Tonight as I'm watching the show, it dawns on me that my answer to that question is... very little. I'm about as low as I can go right now. I am like a train wreck. I'm still working out...that would be the little that I am proud of, but other than that, I'm ashamed. This blog was easy to write when I was super motivated and proud of my progress. I haven't wanted to post in the last couple of weeks because I didn't want to be honest about my failures. But, it's time to face the music. I need and covet any prayers you can send my way. Satan is doing a number on me right now, and it's only through prayer that i'm going to make it.

6 comments:

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

You can do it Kelley! satan is a thief and wants to destory anything and everything that means something to you! But we have abundant LIFE through Jesus! (John 10:10)Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and STOMP on satan's head!

Anonymous said...

I believe in you!! I have seen your dedication and will to accomplish your goals!! Time to get back on the horse, as they say and try again!! I know you can do it!! You are my hero!!
Love you,
Mom

Cooking Shari said...

Kelley! You have accomplished so much!! Don't diminish your hard-work, by experiencing a plateau/break. In the words of Luci Maud Montgomery via Anne of Green Gables, "...isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?"

And don't listen to those "negative thoughts." We all know exactly "who" is behind them. If "he" whispers again, tell him to back off and tell your "Dad" (aka God). :)

Shari
(The gal who sent you a FB email several months ago. :))

Cooking Shari said...

oops, I meant to say, "Don't diminish your hard work just because you've experienced a plateau/break." :)

Lynn said...

Kelly, I believe you can do this. You've acomplished a lot to be proud of over the last year. I appreciate your honesty and know that I completely understand. I'm proud of you for where you've come from! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Praying...
Marla