Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Progress

Well, I've had a successful week so far. The extra pounds from Nashville are gone...which tells me they were mostly water. I've had good workouts this week and have done pretty well with my eating. I realized that I didn't drink hardly any water the whole time I was at home and in Nashville. I drink tons of water every day, so I'm sure that was the reason for my huge gain. I feel much better. Now if I can just keep going in the downward direction instead of stopping. My workout schedule will be changing starting next week because Sue goes back to school on Monday. So, my workout partner won't be available till after school. The next Monday, I go back, so it's time to get back into that school year routine anyways. I've been so faithful this summer...getting up early to go and get it over with. Hope I can be just as faithful once school starts and I'm feeling tired. I know it will be easy to skip on those days when I'm feeling tired from getting back into the school routine. I'm hoping my eating can be more disciplined this school year. The teacher's lounge is a very bad place for me. I was talking to a few of my teacher friends who share my struggle and we all agreed to bring more healthy options to share on those days when we need a "carry-in." Well, I have lots to do today so I'd better get to it. Have a good day everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your extra weight is gone!! I know you can do it!! You are amazing and I am so proud of you!!!
I had a wonderful weekend with my two beautiful daughters!!
Love you,
Mom