Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy Month

Friends- Jeff, Sue and I went to a Reds game on Thursday. They lost, but it was a BEAUTIFUL day! We rode in Sue's new Mustang convertible with the top down all the way home! Incredible!

This year's patio flowers all all hues of orange, yellow and reds. I LOVE them!










Mother-Daughter Banquet 2009

Andrea and Kelley


Lifetime friends- Kismet and Kelley


Mother's Day dinner at Grandma's!


Mom with her girls!


My "twin" cousin Kim!

Kenzie JoAnn Looking too cute!

planting mom's flowers- No Dad is not flipping you off. The stripe on his shirt looks like it's coming from the middle of his fist!

Love working with my sis!

I believe it's almost been a month since the Mini. My life has been zooming by. I must say, I was a little out of sorts after the race. To be focused on something for that long and then have it completed, is something of a let down. I had to refocus. So, this month we've had Mother's day, flower planting, a trip to Cincinnati with friends, and a new focus on exercise. I've been working hard at the gym and have lost 25lbs since the fall. I have a long way to go, but I'm more focused on my eating and more intense exercise now that I'm not training for the "walk." My goal is to kick another 25-30 before school rolls around again in the fall. The Lord and a good friend are teaching me to be more content with who I am and to enjoy this time of change instead of being impatient that it's taking me so long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Flowers are beautiful! Looked like a beautiful day for a baseball game!! I love my flowers and I have the most wonderful daughters in the world to work so hard to plant them for me!! I appreciate you both so much!!
Love you,
Mom