Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Aunt Kelley with her 3 kiddos! Love those cheesy grins!

3 Little Monkey's sitting in a tree!


Ezekiel Scott


Emmy Rae

Elijah Monroe



Miss Makenzie


Cousins- Andrea, Georgene, Kelley, Bev, Kim
Kenzie and Kelley
Kenzie in her dedication gown...what a smile!
Our little Amish girl!




Boy...has it really been since August that I last posted? I can't believe that. It doesn't feel that long. Time sure flies...if I had a nickle for every time I heard that. :)




Things have been busy. I was at home a couple weeks ago for a family reunion and Makenzie's dedication. It was a wonderful weekend. Last weekend, I had Elijah, Emmy and Zeke while J and Holly were out east at Holly's cousin's wedding. The weekend with the kids was great. They were entertaining as always. They were easy to take care of as they spent most of the weekend in my tree. :) All 3 kids were great...I don't want to sound like I favor one of them, but Ezekiel sure knows how to make a girl feel loved. He is just the sweetest thing. I was on overload with all the hugs, kisses and "Kelley, I love you's". I could keep him permanently. I can hear the hearts breaking already. He was also full of quirky questions such as: "Hey...What would you do if I lived in a doorknob?" or "Hey...How long till I'm 40?" I mean really, these were just random, out of nowhere questions. I loved it. He asked Sue how long it had been since she was a baby and when she replied, "About 40 years ago" he replied, "OH MAN...YOU"VE GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME!" We all collapsed in laughter. BTW- His question about being 40 was the day before he asked Sue her question so the two were not related.




School is good! Still having a great year. I keep waiting for that shoe to fall, but so far...so good.




Andrea and Kenzie come this weekend to visit friends at IWU and Aunt Kelley. I'm so excited. Can't get enough of that little girl!




Hope everyone is doing well...Love to you all!





Kelley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a great bunch of pictures! I have the most beautiful grandchildren in the world!! And my daughters are real cutie pies too!! I get to see the Michigan kids this weekend! Looking forward to that!!
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Kelly, it is about time you blogged I have checked your site faithfully. Those three are getting big. Don't you just love the questions. I do. Joshua is the one that cracks me up. We had supper last night with your mom, Andrea and Mckenzie she is adorable, McKenzie that is.

We will have to have a girls day at your place sometime before the snow falls. I would love to see all you have done since the last and only time I was at your house.

Good to know things are good.

Love ya, Carolyn