Thursday, April 03, 2008

I know, I know, I know! I'm sorry! I actually started working on this post last week and then my internet was down over the weekend. Just got off the phone with tech support and discovered all I needed to do was shut down and reboot the computer. AURRRGH!! So, here we go!



Back on March 15th, we traveled to Michigan for Miss Emmy Rae's 7th birthday! She is quite the little diva. She loves Hannah Montana and is sporting a Hannah Montana original in these pics. She also got a Hannah Montant wig from Aunt Kelley. She saw this the day after Christmas as we were shopping and has remained faithful in her desire to have this from me for her birthday. Pretty funny. Looks like her daddy enjoyed the wig as much as her. Oh Baby! What a looker! Emmy is growing up and is quite the lovely young lady. She sang us all a song that was so beautiful. I taped it and will try to attach it to the bottom of the post, but in case it doesn't work, trust me it was precious. I was successful at attaching her cousin, Zoe, singing "Tomorrow" from Annie. It is so cute!









The last week of March was spring break! Sue and I took off for sunny shores! We went to Navarre Beach, Florida, which is known as Florida's best kept secret. That is the absolute truth. It was absolutely glorious! We had a wonderful, quiet, relaxing week on a nearly empty beach. Just the way I like it! The giant yellow house, is not where we stayed, but where we would like to stay. It's a party pad to be sure. There were some fellow buckeyes staying there. Not sure if they attended Ohio State but they saw my Ohio State shirt one morning as we were walking and gave me a shout out! It was pretty funny. I felt so cool. It only cost a measly $10,000 to rent for a week. Anyone interested? It'll house about 20 people, so start saving your pennies! Our little one bedroom townhouse was a little more modest and only cost us $600 for the week. What a steal!












My next post will hopefully be soon and it will be introducing the newest member of our family, Baby Girl Gorenflo as I call her. Andrea's due Wed. and we're all more than ready to meet this little one. Please say a prayer for Andrea as she gets ready to deliver. Well, I've tried unsuccessfully, twice I might add, to upload Zeke and Emmy's videos, but it's not working. So, enjoy little Zoe! She is quite the little entertainer.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet! We have been waiting and waiting! Your little place looked pretty cute! The beach is beautiful! We better start saving our change big time! :) Glad you had a restful break!Zoe was so cute!
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Kelly, that is a wonderful beach, how did you find it? That yellow house would hold all of the family for reunion. ha

Well, you will soon be an aunt again. May have to take Andrea out for a bike ride. I am anxious to see that little girl. Hope the doctor saw the pictures right or the little guy will be wearing lots of bows and pink. ha

Glad to read your blog. Carolyn

Susan said...

Yeah an update! Looks like a wonderful vacation..you look great too and Sue too!

Sue Simpson

Kim said...

Finally. I haven't checked the blogs as faithfully as I used to because it seems that no one blogs anymore, including myself. I am ready to help split the cost of the big house on the beach. I checked today because I have been waiting all week to hear about baby "Kim" Gorenflo (that is the name I think they picked). Keep us posted as soon as you know something!!! This baby has us all waiting and waiting...

Talk to you soon!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I think Baby Gorenflo may be holding off for my birthday-4/16. For Andrea's sake, I hope this is not the case. I'm sure every day seems like a week by now.
I think you should try to upload Emmy's song again. Little Zoe was so cute.
M.C.