Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Snow Fun!!!

Last weekend I got to have my 3 kiddos for an extended weekend! The storm of the century was supposed to come in Thursday night so I was just sure that we would be cancelled on Friday. Sadly, this was the storm with more bark than bite as the weather man put it. I had to use a personal day and the kids had to play in a dusting of icy snow. But they enjoyed it just the same. Elijah wasn't so nice to Emmy. Having her face shoved into the icy snow, didn't sit well with her. Her sad pitiful face was too cute not to take a picture of.

Zeke had a ball! He's one tough little guy! Elijah couldn't upset him. He was all smiles in his new Cars coat and matching snow pants!

Awe...Hot chocolate to warm us up! Yum!

What a ham!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun group of pictures! I was waiting for this post! Wish Grandpa and I could of been there to share in the fun activites! What beautiful grandchildren we are blessed with! They are so lucky to have a wonderful aunt who loves them and enjoys spending quality time with them! You are the best!
Love you,
Mom

Kim said...

You are the best. I totally hate the snow so my kids don't know what it is like to play in it. We become hermits when the temperature drops below 50. So for you to call off a day...that says a lot.

Great pics...gotta love older brothers, right Emmy.

Anonymous said...

Well, I looked at everyone enjoying hot chocolate so I went to Tim Horton's and bought a big cup to enjoy while I watch Ellen and the View. I taped them today something new for me.

Great pictures and what a lot of good memories you are building.

Love Carolyn

Anon said...

Did you want to borrow some more kids to take out during the next snow?

:) :) :) :)

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Hey Sis!! Loved the pictures of my little ones. We had a blizzard here yesterday and are all home with a snow day!!! YAHOO!!! Thanks again so much for taking the kids so I could help Amanda!! Love you.

Anon said...

Sure, it's okay if you don't leave comments on my blog anymore.

Anon said...

HEY

Watch it with the attitude little missie!

:)

Anonymous said...

check out john and kims blog new pics of the kids. have to brag now and then. Ha

cj