Sunday, February 04, 2007

Whooo...Hoooo!!!!

Superbowl XLI belongs to the Indianapolis Colts!!!

We had a big Sunday School party like usual...except it wasn't the usual. We all watched the Superbowl!!

The cheering was loud and we ended the night proud!!!

The Prince halftime show wasn't as bad as we all thought it would be. I had to confess to being a Prince fan when I was in high school, so I kind of enjoyed it.

Coach Dungy with just seconds to go in the game.

MVP- Peyton Manning...Love that guy!

My Colts
cookie...Yes, I made it.

Anon outdid me with football cookies, blue popcorn, football helmet jello, and Colts pretzels.
Lynn outdid herself with this Colts cake!
Watching the game!


This was an awesome superbowl! The party was a blast (Thanks Don and Shelli) and I got a call from my principal during the 4th quarter announcing a 2 hr. delay for Monday morning. Doesn't get any better than this!

Go Colts!!!!!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooo hooo to you!!!! glad you have a winner. Looks like you had a culinary delight. Not good to flash those pictures to otherwise starving deprived bakers and cooks like me. mmmm goooood

Anon is faithful to her identity. ha

Saw your mom Saturday and she looks good, needs to do the hair. never see her without it done. but hey, she deserves to let it all out and over. Haaaa

love ya
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't like my hair?? Hee Hee! That is a true picture of how I have been feeling. Sunday I did my hair and when I walked into the living room daddy said a really big thank you!! for doing the hair. He really appreciated it! I am tickled for you that the colts won. We watched the whole game and really cheered them on!! All our schools were closed today due to the -4 below this morning.

Kim said...

It was a good game and I was thinking of you as the Bears ran back that first kickoff...figured you were all in a somber mood. I am glad they came back and won. GO COLTS!

Jaena said...

Looks like a great time! Sorry we missed it (although having both kids in bed asleep made watching it here a bit more relaxing). Wish I could have tried that amazing cookie... :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome night. The party was fun as usual, but it was extra special because the Colts were playing and won!! It was cool to be there with friends who enjoy watching the Colts as much as I do. It was a blast! Thanks Don and Shelli for hosting another great party!

Anon said...

Love the pic of Prince.

Your cookie tasted as good as it looked too!

P.S. I didn't do the pretzels. I think that was Lynn.

Big John said...

I am sure my invite to the party was simply lost in the mail. I watched the superbowl all by myself......No pity needed but now I am saying GO Jags in 2007!!!