Thursday, February 15, 2007

Day 3

Well, here we are on Day 3 of our "blizzard" vacation. My drive finally got plowed yesterday and I thought the drifts completely around it were so cool. It feels like a fort when you drive into it.
I went out early this morning to put a check in the mail to my favorite Plow guy and had to snap a few more pictures. The sun was just coming up over the trees and my backyard looked so beautiful. The trees were all white and sparkly. The pictures really don't do it justice, but I took them anyways.


These are my pretty valentine flowers from my mom and dad. The florist delivered them in the middle of the blizzard on Tuesday. I met her half way out the drive since she couldn't even turn in my drive. They are so beautiful and really brightened up my kitchen. Thanks Mom and Dad!
Well, it will be back to normal schedule tomorrow. We have a PBA day without students. The consultants flew in from Texas and are already here, so there is no way it's getting canceled or delayed. Darn!

8 comments:

Anon said...

Hey BJ Buddy,

Where's my flowers?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Anon, you will have to ask your mom that question. :) Happy belated Valentine's Day!
BJ Buddy

Anon said...

hahahaha

That's okay.....here I always thought I was like a daughter to ya. :)

Kelley said...

While I enjoy reading your conversation, could somebody please comment something to me???

Anon said...

Sorry Lifelong Friend.

That's what happens when someone doesn't have her own blog. :)

BTW, GREAT PICS!!!!!!

How was that?

:)

Anonymous said...

Sorry dear!! I love the pictures!! Plus the flowers are beautiful!! You might tell daddy that I enjoy getting flowers too. He was only conserned about you getting yours. I guess mine got lost in the blizzard :) Oh well, there is always next year.
Love ya,
Mom

Kim said...

I wish I could send you a picture in the comment section...but you will have to settle for going to this website for a nice valentine's picture.
http://www.stetsoncologne.com/fragrances/stetson.asp

Kelley said...

Kim, you will never believe this. That is my computer wallpaper. I went to his website and picked a publicity photo for my background. It was this very one! Hillarious. When I saw the address, I just had a feeling so I went to make sure and Yep, It's the same one! Grate minds think alike! :)