Wednesday, March 02, 2011

New Venture

I feel the need to revise…wish I had held my post until I slept on it. I woke up this morning and felt the Holy Spirit saying, “What good did that do?” In the dawn of a new day, I want a re-do.

On the topic of Public Education, here’s what I will say…we need to be on our knees in prayer. Prayer for law-makers, administrators, school boards, teachers, educational aids, and mostly for the students.I’d also like to say that I have MANY wonderful students. There are some that make each day possible for me and I need to do a better job putting my focus on them. Yesterday, they were all great and I needed that reminder. I’m hoping for a repeat today. As I seek God’s direction for my career and try to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, I pray he will make me a light in my classroom.


My new venture with Premier Designs Jewelry is very exciting to me! I love that this company provides a beautiful product, but also focuses on bettering this world by supporting missions around the world. I am excited to be a part of it! If you love jewelry and would like to get it for free, please leave me a message…I’d love to host a Home Show for you!


God Bless!

No comments: