Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend




Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day weekend, the whole fam gathered at my house. We had such a good time! This was little Makenzie's first visit to Aunt Kelley's. She had such a good time, she let me know it with a big smile. :)


Zeke had lots of fun riding his bike. He finally let us take off the training wheels and never missed a step. I hate to think how many miles he rode just around my driveway!



We took the opportunity to get a family picture in our Ohio State shirts. Mom's thinking about using this for her Christmas card so you may get to see it again. For those who remember seeing us in these shirts, we had to take it again, now that Makenzie is here.



Emmy Rae gave me a goofy grin!
Elijah practiced all weekend and became quite the pro on his ripstick.
Emmy was so excited for Makenzie to finally get to my house. She had to wait all day!
I think Elijah loves her the most though. He informed me that he didn't bring his playstation because he planned to spend his time with the family...especially holding Makenzie. Too sweet!



I think this was one of my favorite weekends. I just had such a great time with all the kids and Monday was a great time of visiting with Jason and Holly. I'm glad we have this tradition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful the pictures are. We love them all!! We had such a good time at your house! Our family traditions are so precious and we love our times together.
Lots of love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

The pictures really are an added touch. You have such a beautiful place and the kids are getting so big and looking so much older. Mckenzie is certainly bright eyed. She is very intelligent. Those eyes sparkle and look like she is trying to tell you something. It was good to see you this weekend.

Take care
Carolyn

Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Yeah!! What a blessing all our little ones are. Praise God for their health and happines...

Beau and Nicole Hummel said...

Okay, love the last picture of Elijah and McKenzie. So cute!

Nicole